Program for Trainers on Transnational Fiscal Transparency
This technical training program called "Program for Trainers on Transnational Fiscal Transparency" is a program developed jointly by the Institute of Studies of Argentine Public Finance (IEFPA) and the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) .
It includes courses, workshops, conferences and technical meetings, to be delivered in Argentina and abroad in various modalities:
- Face-to-face: in Argentina and/or abroad
- Virtual, through the UNITAR (United Nations) Virtual Learning Environment and the IEFPA Virtual Campus
- Face-to-face and virtual: face-to-face classes are combined with online activities
Collaboration with UNITAR
In the framework of the IEFPA agreement with UNITAR during the first quarter of the year, the following courses will be delivered through the UNITAR Virtual Learning Environment:
- International Protocols for the Prevention of Money Laundering. Director, Carlos García Pastrana.
- Cooperation of States for Transnational Fiscal Control. Director: Juan Pablo Barzola.
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Techniques for International Tax Agreements. Director: Enrique Cosio-Pascal.
- Tax Procedure in Latin America. Compared Institutes for Fiscal Control. Director: Carlos María Folco.
Students who take any of the courses and diplomas will be able to participate in the study trips to Madrid and Geneva that will take place in September and October 2017. On this occasion the study trips will include an extension (optional) of 5 days for a cultural tour in Portugal and/or Morocco.
You can find additional information here (in Spanish) : http://old.amfeafip.org.ar/diplomaturas/